- BEST QUALITY REGULATOR ON THE MARKET. Get the only regulator that is quality tested in the US using American standards, comes with a 1-year warranty and lifetime US-based support (available on packaging), and is made with superior quality brass and a more durable, liquid-filled gauge.
- EASY TO INSTALL, EASY TO USE. Effortlessly adjust and monitor your water pressure, and enjoy strong showers and good water flow, while having the peace of mind knowing your RV is protected from high water pressure. Installation is as easy as attaching a water hose (each product comes with an illustrated guide).
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY AND U.S.-BASED PHONE AND EMAIL SUPPORT. Renator is one of the only companies based in the US; we do both secondary quality control in our Florida warehouse, and offer lifetime local phone and email support because we stand behind our product. The regulator is made out of heavy duty, rust-free brass, the gauge is made of stainless steel and contains silicone oil to reduce friction of internal components and significantly increases the life of the product.
- LEAD-FREE. This regulator was modified to contain lowest amount of lead of any regulator on the market. Each batch of regulators is tested to contain less than .13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of .25%. Email us for a copy of our testing certification. The regulator’s inlet screen also helps to filter out debris and other impurities.
- READY TO USE AND UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE. The regulator is compatible with all US water sources, including 3/4″ garden hose threads and NH threads, and is preset at 45 PSI. It is adjustable up to 160 PSI- we recommend referring to your RV’s manual for optimal settings. Contact us for any questions by clicking on our store name, “Cartlee”, and clicking on the ask a question button.
- QUALITY PACKAGING. The regulator arrives in a durable padded cardboard box that can be used for long-term storage, and for handy access to our phone and email customer support. An illustrated installation guide is also included.