- A QUALITY SPIGOT FOR YOUR RAIN BARREL. Make use of the water collected from your rain barrel easily. This spigot is designed to provide a strong water flow by relying on pressure from the water in your rain barrel. The 3/4″ spigot is threaded for easy use with a hose- no need to haul buckets or watering cans.
- NO LEAKS. The attached washer and silicone tape provide a perfect waterproof seal, and the bulkhead fitting and spigot are reverse-threaded, and self tighten- which ensures the spigot will not accidentally loosen from use, and will hold a tight seal over multiple seasons.
- INSTALLATION SO QUICK, YOU’LL BARELY HAVE TIME TO GET YOUR DRILL OUT. The bulkhead fitting and spigot are reverse-threaded, and are tightened from the outside of the barrel- no need to fiddle inside with a wrench. Simply drill a hole, and thread the attached wire down through the hole then slide the bulkhead fitting down the wire as a guide- works well for barrels with and without open top design. The product also comes with a detailed, illustrated guide.
- HEAVY-DUTY, DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. From using a brass ball valve and body and aluminum handle (with orange paint spray), this spigot is built for longevity. The spigot also contains less than 0.25% lead, compliant with the EPA’s Lead Free requirement.
- COMPLETE KIT AT A FAIR PRICE. Instead of purchasing separate washers and fittings, save yourself time and money by purchasing this full kit at once. This kit contains: 3/4″ spigot with quarter turn valve, 3/4 inch bulkhead fitting (with washer), roll of teflon tape, wire, installation guide. REQUIRED: Drill, a 1-1/4 inch saw bit, adjustable or 1 inch wrench.